Sony announced its latest machine at IFA 2011 in Germany, they call it VAIO L.
The VAIO L features 24-inch screen multimedia PC with a 3D screen. It can convert 2d videos into 3d with just a touch of a button. The screen is LED backlit and this machine is the first to have a 3D HDMI input at the back for the PS3 games. It also features a 3d painting software that lets users make their own 3d doodles and art.
The LCD screen of the VAIO L offers multi-touch control allowing you to utilize your fingers in choosing rather than keyboard or mouse. A little problem about the 3d technology in this latest machine is that it requires an active shutter glasses and the 3D transmitter is inside the screen.
Check out the main specs of this machine:
- Second generation Intel Core processors
- 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium
- 8GB of RAM
- 1TB SATA
- 3D display is 1920×1080 resolution
- NVIDIA GT 540M with 1GB of RAM
- It also comes with a Blu-ray drive
- dual USB 3.0 ports
- HDMI output
- HDMI input
- HD webcam
- Dolby Home Theater sound
- Wireless mouse and keyboard are also included